MARCH 3 IS THE DEADLINE for registration, along with several other special opportunities that you won’t want to miss. Click the links below for more information.
- Register for STATE by clicking here. Registration must be done by Troupe Directors and payment must be received in advance of the Festival. Seating in the Elsinore Theatre is assigned in the order that registration payments are received.
- All Showcase Qualifiers from Regionals need to confirm their participation in the Showcase Audition to be scheduled for an audition on Thursday, March 31. Troupe Directors must click here and confirm their Showcase Qualifiers by March 3.
- Students are encouraged to apply to be a State Thespian Officer (STO) for 2016-2017, or submit an application for one of Oregon Thespians’ scholarships.
- Troupe Directors are asked to nominate their peers (or themselves) for one of the three two-year Board Member positions to be elected at State. In addition, several Troupe Director Awards are awarded (including financial assistance to attend EdTA’s Annual Conference in September).
- Troupes are also invited to submit a Theatre Etiquette Video and Parade of Troupes Slide for a chance to see yourselves on the big screen!
And remember! The Friday of our State Festival is JUNIOR THESPIAN DAY! Talk to your District Middle School colleagues and spread the good news!
The deadline for all of these opportunities is March 3! Review the information at the above links and take a close look at the ONLINE REGISTRATION SITE for State.
The Thespian Event we’ve waited for all year is just around the corner!