SUNDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2018
at ARTISTS REPERTORY THEATRE (1515 SW Morrison St, Portland, OR 97205)
$25 for Inducted Thespians
- 2018 College Audition Instructions
- OR Thespians College Audition Form 2018
- Guide for Tech Auditions – For Technicians
APPLICATIONS AND FEES MUST BE POST-MARKED IN SNAIL-MAIL BY OCTOBER 5!
Registration: 9:30 a.m.
General Meeting: 10:00 a.m.
Morning Performance Audition slots: 10:30-1:30 p.m.
Break/Lunch: 1:30-2:15 p.m.
Callback Interviews: 2:15-4:45 p.m.
Technical Portfolio Audition Schedule:
Registration: 1:45 p.m.
Portfolio auditions: 2:15-4:45 p.m.
COLLEGES ATTENDING SO FAR INCLUDE:
- Clackamas Community College
- Colorado State University
- George Fox University
- Grand Canyon University
- Linfield College
- My. Hood Community College
- New York Conservatory for Dramatic Arts
- New York Film Academy – LA
- Northern Arizona University
- Pacific Lutheran University
- Portland Actors Conservatory
- Savannah College of Art & Design
- Southern Methodist University
- Southern Oregon University
- Theatre of Arts
- University of Evansville
- University of Montana
- University of Oklahoma
- Western Washington University
- Willamette University
In order to save you an additional expense, OR Thespians does NOT use getAcceptd.com as our registration site. It would behoove you, though, to go to getacceptd.com and start you FREE portfolio. Many college programs are using Acceptd as a way of pre-screening students by looking at your portfolio. They have access to your information during the audition/recruiting season and may go back to your file for updates for added resumes, video/audio clips.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Postmarked by October 5, 2018
All applications must be received by the due date giving the college auditors plenty of time to see if you have a portfolio in Acceptd. Follow rules for the application form – do not attach any additional papers and make sure your resume fits into the allotted space!